LED camping lamp hand lamp emergency charging 4W 5200mAh IP65
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ce, fc, RoHS|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T Paypal|
|Brand:||Dsf||Product Name:||LEDcamping Lamp|
|Battery:||5200mAh||Duration:||Strong > 8 H/weak > 50 H|
1.LED beads, 4W power, high light efficiency, long life.
2.PC frosted lamp shade, uniform light, anti-glare, not dazzling.
3.With engineering plastic ABS shell, it can withstand strong collision and impact,
with good structural sealing performance, fast heat dissipation,
protection grade IP65, waterproof and dustproof
4.The battery capacity is up to 5200mAh, which can be used in cyclic charge
and discharge, saving energy and environmental protection.Under full power
condition, strong light illumination time is 8 hours, weak light illumination
can be as long as 50 hours.
5.The bottom is equipped with a strong magnet, which can be attached
to the surface of iron goods, freeing the hands for lighting.
6.5V/2A USB output port, supporting most mobile digital devices
such as mobile phones emergency quick charging.
⑴Method of use
Long press 2S to start the medium-bright lighting, and short press successively to perform low-bright > high-light > strobe >SOS> medium-bright lighting.When on, long press the 2 second switch to turn off the power.
The battery indicator flashes all the time when charging, and the indicator lights up when fully charged.
The bottom of the lamp tube is equipped with a strong magnet, which can be adsorbed on the surface of iron articles at different angles, freeing the hands for lighting.
⑷Power display/low voltage protection
Short press the switch, power indicator light is shining, bright and 4 light said left more than 80% of the electricity, the three lights on the remaining 60% said, two light said the remaining 40% electricity, light one light said the remaining 20% electricity, light electricity shortages, one light and flash when the battery is about to run out, the light will automatically turn off the lights and protection about 10 minutes later, at this time should stop to use and recharged.