36W LED Flat Panel Light 100Lm/W Office Square LED Ceiling Panel Light
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO14001: 2015 , ISO9001: 2015|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box: 680×680×55mm, Outer Carton: 700×700×235mm (5pcs/carton)|
|Payment Terms:||T/T; Paypal|
|Product No.:||PL-1||Power:||36W, 48W, 54W, 72W|
|Lighting Effect:||100Lm/W||LED Model:||2835 0.2W|
flat square led light,
surface mount led panel fixture
36W 48W 54W 72W 100Lm/W Office Square LED Ceiling Panel Light
1. Ultra-thin design, saving 70% of energy, luminous efficiency up to 100Lm/W, light uniformity.
2. The five-year period of use.
3. Wide voltage AC100-240V
4. Quick start, no flicker, without noise
5. The latest high efficiency constant current driver
6. Professional circuit design, each group of LEDs work separately so that can avoid a single bad light affect the overall light effect.
7. Anti-radio interference, lead-free, green.
8. No RF interference.
|6||Color Temperature||K||Warm White||2800-3200|
|7||Color Rendering Index||-||≥80|
|8||LED Type||-||2835 0.2W|
|9||Operating Temperature||ºC||-20 ~ 50|
|10||Storage Temperature||ºC||-20 ~ 60|
1. Ceiling Installation
① Get the ceiling-mount frame well fixed.
② Screw the frame on the ceiling roof or wall
③ Take one side off.
④ Take the led panel light into the frame from this side.
⑤ Fix the sdie which was taken off.
3. Spring Installation
4. Embedded Installation
Attention on Installation
1. Panel lights should be installed by trained electronic technician.
2. Please check all the accessories when open the cartons.
3. The distance between the light and any flammable materials must be more than 0.2m. The distance between the upper part of the installed light and the ceiling must not be less than 2 cm. Lamps can't be installed in walls or ceilings, keep away from heat sources, low and high voltage cables should be laid separately.
4. Guide the lights' connecting cables through the drilled hole, and fix the surface-mounted lights with the pre-fitted clips. Make sure that these are securely connected to the base material.
5. When laying the cables, make sure that the cables and plugs are not subjected to any tensile or twisting forces. Do not kink cables. Output cables should be laid separately and at a distance from other cables.
6. After installation, connect the transformer to the mains supply
7. Proceed by connecting the wiring cables to the lights. Usually, the brown (or black) wire is the Live wire, connect it with the terminal marked "L". The blue wire is Naughty wire; connect it with the terminal marked "N".
8. Use the dedicated LED drivers only, do not connect to other loads
9. Do not remove the label of the lights and drivers